We attach the greatest importance to compliance with regulations aimed at protecting the consumer.
Below is a reminder of our Terms of Sales
In accordance with the law on computers, files and freedoms of January 6, 1978, personal information relating to buyers may be subject to automated processing.
The personal data collected on our site is used to process orders and manage the commercial relationship (deliveries, invoices, after-sales service). We may also use your data for advertising purposes, either after obtaining your express consent, or within the limits permitted by law. We are also likely to use your data to meet our legal and / or regulatory obligations, where applicable.
The recipients of your personal data are, where applicable, our payment method providers, our delivery providers, our business partners. In the event that this is provided for by law, your consent is obtained or a possibility of refusal is given to you before any data transmission.
If you have given your consent to receive our newsletter, you can withdraw it at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our newsletters. You can also send your request to: email@example.com
What are cookies ?
These are small text files saved on the hard drive of your computer, tablet or mobile. These files contain data on user behavior mainly allowing the activation of functionalities essential to the operation of the site.
There are also practical cookies that securely store your name, surname, language preferences and other such information.
It is recalled that the person whose personal data is processed has a right of access, rectification and opposition to the processing of his personal data. You can exercise these rights by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to deactivate cookies?
You can deactivate cookies directly through the settings of your internet browser.
- In the menu, click on "Tools" then "Internet Options".
- Click on "Confidentiality" then "Advanced".
- Uncheck "Accept".
- Confirm by clicking on "OK".
- In the menu, click on "Preferences".
- Click on the "Privacy and Security" tab.
- In the "History" section, "Retention rules", choose the option that suits you.
- In the Safari menu, click on "Preferences".
- Click on the "Confidentiality" tab.
- Check "Block all cookies".
- In the Chrome menu, click on "Settings".
- Expand the advanced settings then click on "Confidentiality and security".
- In the "Confidentiality and security" section, click on "Site settings".
- Click on Cookies.
- Uncheck "Allow sites to save and read cookie data".